If you ever thought that working at McDonald’s would be a good idea, try yourself by playing this fun game! Stand O Food 2 – the new version of the classic Stand O Food - is a very amusing game, now, totally redesigned. Once again, you will be the cook in charge of making the burgers for the customers. As the customers walk in the stand, they order the kind of hamburger they want, and you have to make it as soon as possible. If finishing the order takes you too long, they are going to become really angry and you’re going to lose. But, on the other hand, if you please them on time, they’re going to pay for the food (maybe even leaving a tip) and walk out the stand.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends. Once you entered the player name, you’ll see the main menu. Let’s take a look to its options:
- Tutorial: using this tutorial you can learn fast and easy how to play this game. The tutorial plays the game step by step, telling you what to do in each step, and how to do it. When you first use the game, it is mandatory that you visit the tutorial before you start playing.
- Play: this option leads you to a map showing the different meal shops which you can cook at. Once you select one, the game begins and the customers start coming. After a day of work, according to your performance, you’ll have made a certain amount of money with which you’ll be able to buy some new appliances and accessories for your shop. In this new version, to the regular process of making sandwiches has been added a new step: heating up.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, full screen mode, and show tutorial checkbox.
- Credits and Exit options: no further explanation required.
- Change player: this menu allows you to add, delete and edit the players’ names.
Once you’re in the game, by pressing the Esc key, you access a different menu with the following options:
- Return to game: to get back playing
- Options: the same Options menu commented before.
- Cookbook: this option will show you the ingredients used to make a specific sandwich and its price. It also shows some tips to make the sandwiches better.
- Help: it leads you to a book-styled help.
- To the map: it leads you to the initial map.
- To the menu: it leads you to the main menu.
If you feel creative about food, go ahead and create up to 80 different kinds of sandwiches to your customers. You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version.
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the tutorial
- Affordable price
- Nice interface
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network not supported